What brings Jeannine Brayman to begin this new venture? Actually, it’s not new! An avowed “people person” and “research junkie”, it has been her privilege and joy to work with organizations in various leadership positions to create unique programming that add value to an individual’s life experience in both the artistic and academic communities.
- Director on the Board of the Plymouth Center for the Arts
- Overseer, Volunteer and Piano Student at the South Shore Conservatory in Hingham and Duxbury
- As Director of Fun, Games and Learning, created and initiated the first Resident Activity Program at the Pinehills in Plymouth
- As Co-Founder of the Plymouth Community Theatre, produced many plays, including the famous “Shakespeare on the Rock” series;
- As both an administrator and teacher, enjoyed a long career in the public school arena at all educational levels: K-12, College and Graduate School.
- Harborone University, Success for Small Business Certificate
- Harvard Graduate School of Education, C.A.S. Phi Delta Kappa National Honor Society, Harvard Chapter; Member, Harvard Principals Center
- Salem State University, Ed.M.
- Rivier College, B.A.